Posts Tagged ‘Snap Lock Chicken Coop’
Whether you live in the country or city, your chickens need proper housing. Housing is important for you chickens in order to provide them with safety, comfort, and a place for them to lay their beautiful, scrumptious eggs. The Snap Lock Chickens come in two sizes for you and your chickens to enjoy. They are strong plastic coops that are easy to put together and wash. A healthy chicken is a healthy chicken after all.
The Standard Size Snap Lock Chick coop holds 4 standard sized chicken or 6 bantams. This coop is the perfect type of set up if you are living in the city! Features include but are not limited to:
- No tools required! All you need to do is follow simple instructions, snap and lock!
- The coop is impact resistant, made from a strong plastic and easy to clean
- Ultraviolet resistant
- Chemical Resistant- The coop is not made of hard chemicals that would harm you or your chickens!
- Maintainence Free! Once set up, you will need to clean your coop, but it is made for easy convenience.
- Removable litter tray for easy cleaning!
- Adjustable ventilation
- And….Easy access for egg collection! With three nest boxes for your hens to choose from too!
If you are looking for a simple coop for your backyard for your chickens to enjoy and a coop that makes your yard look fashionable, this coop is for you! To purchase your very own Standard Size Snap Lock Chicken Coop, click here.
For those of the chicken-holics like myself, you may need a larger coop! The Large Snap Lock Chicken Chicken coop holds 10 standard size chicken or 14 bantams. It has the same features as the standard size but being larger it holds more birds. Unlike the Standard coop, containing 3 nest boxes for the hen’s choice to lay, the large size coop accommodates 4 nest boxes! To order the upgrade, click here!
Both of these designs are proudly made in the United States of America!